“When you make documentaries or short films, you have to have eyes and ears in the back of your head and on the sides and all around you.” —- Bruce Weber.
Theme: Issues of Caste, Gender, Class, Labour, Transgender, Education, Student or any other relevant special subject
Last date of application: 28 February 2019
Last date of submission: 31 March 2019
Date of screening: 10 April 2019
Venue: registered participants will be informed
Eligibility criteria: only students can apply
Prizes with Trophy
1st Prize – 5000/-(Five Thousand Only)
2nd Prize – 3000/- (Three Thousand Only)
3rd Prize – 2000/- (Two Thousand Only)
Consolation Prize – 1000/- (One Thousand Only)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Length 2 min to 20 min (Including titles & subtitle).
2. There is no need of subtitle for Marathi, Hindi and English short film. Other languages short film must be in English subtitle.
3. Submit your short film by CD, DVD and PENDRIVE OR mail.
4. Screening of documentaries will be decided on the basis of number of participation.
5. Decision of the Jury will be final.
Organizer: Sudarshan, Rupesh, Rohit
Contacts: 9657872364, 9773590491, 9029777818